A Customer Distribution License (CDL) has a number of conditions to ensure that it isn't abused.
The following conditions must be met
- Your organisation has purchased a CDL.
- Your organisation has either the Team or Enterprise plan
- All of your staff (that use OnePub) must have a per-seat license for your organisation.
- All of your staff must use a single common corporate domain email address (e.g. [email protected], not [email protected]).
- The email addresses used to register customers must come from a corporate domain email address.
- The standard plan limits apply (downloads etc) with the exception that Customers are excluded from the Seat count.
- You may be required to purchase an additional allowance if you exceed the included download allowance or storage allowance.