Distributing to Customers
OnePub can be used as a safe and easy method to distribute licensed packages to your customers.
Your customer will have full access to the package's source code!
- Subscribe to either the Team or Enterprise plan
- Purchase a 'Distribution' license.
- Create a OnePub Team for each customer
- Associate each package, the customer has a license for, with the Team.
- Invite each member of the customer's dev team to join the OnePub team.
To access your private package, the customer's dev team does:
dart pub global activate onepub
onepub pub add <your package>
dart/flutter pub get
The customer's team members can also log into the OnePub website, use the OnePub search interface and access your package documentation all through a familiar interface modelled on pub.dev.
OnePub offers a special licensing model for distributing packages to Customers.
You can add a Distribution license to your Plan which provides for a usage based model (as opposed to the normal 'per seat' licenses).
There are a no. of requirements around the Distribution license.
- users internal to your organisation must have a 'per seat' license (Team or Enterprise).
- external users are restricted to read only access.