- Upgrades are effective immediately.
- When upgrading to a new plan, the full amount for the selected renewal period is due immediately, minus any remaining balance from the current plan.
- The renewal period will start from the current date.
- A payment is taken as part of the upgrade process.
Any change to the plan that results in a higher calculated cost is considered an upgrade.
- Downgrades take effect at the end of the current billing cycle.
Any change to the plan that results in a lower calculated cost is considered a downgrade.
- You may make a manual payment 4 days prior to the expiry of your plan to ensure continuity of your plan.
- When performing a manual payment you may either use an existing payment method or create a new one.
- 4 days prior to renewal a reminder email will be sent.
- Payment will be automatically deducted on the last day of the billing cycle.